Non NHS Services
Private Work Fees
The NHS provides free health care for most people.
It is important to understand that GPs are self employed and not all of the services we provide are covered by the NHS payments to the practice.
Please expect a fee for non NHS services. The staff or your doctor should inform of any charges before carrying out non NHS work.
We also offer private medicals which may be needed by any agency such as your employer or for overseas visa applications. Please contact the Practice Manager for further details.
- Private prescription: £15
- Private sick note: £15
- Fitness to travel/participate: £25
- Passport signature: £25
- Driving license: £25
- Copy of full medical records: £50
- Copy of small medical records: £25
- Holiday cancellation form: £30
- Private medical reports: £120 per 30 minutes